Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the 3rd Annual Oakland Wine Festival. Volunteers are an integral part of the success of the festival, and we appreciate your time and dedication to this event. We have an exciting day packed with amazing experiences for our guests.
On July 15, 2017, you need to check in with the Lead Volunteer, Precious Stroud, 30 minutes prior to the start of your shift.
VOLUNTEER DESCRIPTION (dependent upon assignment):
- Hands-on White-Glove service to Winemakers including check-in, delivery of wine and ice to stations, rooms, etc.
- Act as a Concierge by providing assistance and information to guests, sponsors, society members and other participants
- Serve as Room Captain at intimate wine tasting locations
- Manage check-in stations
- Set-up and clean up of wine glasses, wine bottles, wine education materials, etc.
- Provide appropriate and professional communication to other Volunteers and Wine Festival Leaders/Organizers
- Assist with Raffle Ticket sales
- Provide fun, safe and secure environment per Oakland Wine Festival training standards
- Some volunteer positions may include being able to stand for long periods of time; as well as some lifting. (Please indicate in your email if these are tasks you are not able to complete, so that we may place you accordingly)
Please tell us about your volunteer experience and availability. Please send your correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line: VOLUNTEER OWF. You will be notified by email of your assignment(s).
We look forward to having you join us at this year’s festival!
Please note that sending us an email does not guarantee volunteer placement with the Oakland Wine Festival.